Students Arrested for Drugs in South Carolina
A drug charge can seriously damage your academic and professional future.
However, being arrested does not mean that you are a bad person, that you are guilty, or that you do not have a defense. What it does mean is that you need aggressive representation to help you protect your academic and professional future.
In addition to facing a possible drug crime conviction, additional penalties include:
- Academic Discipline, including possible expulsion,
- Loss of financial aid or scholarships,
- Forfeiture of assets
- Inability to obtain a professional license, and
- loss of the privilege to drive.
The drug charge attorneys at the Strom Law Firm understand what is at stake. We provide aggressive representation and will work on your behalf to help you avoid jail time, expensive fines and the lingering impact of a criminal record. We have worked both sides of the legal system and we now put that experience to work for you.
We defend charges involving illegal substances including:
Our drug defense lawyers also defend prescription drug abuse cases including:
• painkillers, including OxyContin/Oxycodon and Vicodin
• Sedatives and Tranquilizers, including Zanax and Valium
• Stimulants, including Adderall, Ritalin, and Dexedrine
• Steroid abuse and distribution
You have worked hard to achieve your academic success and professional representation by one of our lawyers can help ensure that you protect your future. Contact the Strom Law Firm, LLC today for a free consultation to see how we can help.